Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Yafisz Returning and New Writer

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that while I will continue to post on Cutlock, it will be more personal pieces that I post here sporadically. I'm shopping out to a bunch of other websites but have yet to accept which website I will write for. I trust you this will not interfere with 2BINProductions because come October I will resume my YouTube videos and will continue posting on here. Many of you came on when Yafisz started writing, I am glad to tell you that after his brief hiatus he will be returning. His posts will be much more censored than before because I'm telling you, I couldn't handle it with that shit. The new writer who will be joining this cadre is a girl from Surrey BC, Anna Sandhu. I have no clue when the hell she will post so bug Yafisz about that. Anyways, I'll see you guys with memories back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment