Thursday, December 26, 2013

Arkham Origins Playthrough Videos

While you guys should still expect Knight's other videos (Uncharted 3/K Os, Matrix, Little Talks Remake), I am happy to let you guys know that he is finally making those gaming videos he promised oh so long ago. They will each be focused on the boss fights with each major boss in Batman: Arkham Origins and while it's not a traditional approach, I hope you guys enjoy it. I did include Knight's latest video in my last post as well as this one, it's right below.

The trailer for Wally Pfister's Transcendence (remember that movie I said that despite Johnny Depp would be shit) got released. Yes, the movie seems very interesting, but we've seen it all before, it's just a mash up of every movie that Pfister and Nolan have made together, with more computers. Honestly, I hope the film does well, but it looks awful.

-
MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment